Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Still at it....

Hello All, Well, I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday because I was busy doing domestic things if you will... I had to go grocery shopping(not to mention getting caught in the storm a really bad storm) my hair got wet, Yeah I just went to the salon Wednesday so yes I was truly upset about that.
On a better note I am still making progress on my room. I began to make a house warming card for a co-worker. It's not completed but I will post a picture of it. I didn't do much yesterday because I had to work today and 5:45am - 6:00am comes really fast.
Today, I stopped past Michaels to use another A.C. Moore 50% off coupon I did really well there I only purchased a refill for my label maker. I received a package from Magnolis-licious, I got my first Magnolia stamps today can't wait to play with them. Well, I have to get finished my House Warming card because the house warming is tomorrow.

Here are my very first Magnolia Stamps
From left to right
Tilda in a wedding suit
Fairytale Tilda (mini)
Dancing Tilda


And here is the House Warming Card and Coordinating Envelope that I made (I hope she like it):


Card Recipe
Wild Card Cartridge
Recollections card stock (for base)
DCWV La Creme`Stack (bottom of the flower pots)
Envelope
Recollections - Kraft card stock
Recollections - Brown card stock
Gold Brad

So,Everyone enjoy your evening
and
Stay Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon