Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Craft room completed (for now)

Hello all, I am finished the major parts of my craftroom. Everything has a home, I didn't realize that I had accumulated so much stuff over the years. Now, I just have to embellish it to my liking. I still have some things that need to be painted. (I will get to it soon) I am on vacation next week so I will definitely be doing more things in my room. I will also post a video of the completed completed (yes I meant completed completed) room, so until then I will just be showing pictures of my progress. At least now I can come in here and start letting my creative juices flow. I work better when my room is in order. Now, I can post a project a day and join in on some of these awesome challenges that are going on and complete some of my own personal challenges such as; learning my gypsy, using my cricut cartridges and practicing my copic coloring.

Here are a few pics of my room now.

Here is my island, I still have to paint the top and get a piece of plexi glass to cover it and purchase 6 more jetmax cubes.

Here is my cutting station I finally took my gypsy and expression 2 out of the box.


This is my main work station. I still have to put a piece of plexi glass on this desk top too.

As always stay inspired!

Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon