Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Last Two Days

Hello all, just wanted to stop in and say hello, the last two days I haven't done anything crafty or to my craftroom. I did get everyting out of the dining room and just put it in my craftroom, now I have to find it a home... I hope to be finished soon... Working and family time has taken over (who thought of work anyway, guess we need to work to buy all our craft supplies LOL...)Well, I have one more day of work then I'm off for two days hopefully I can get somethings finished and have time for a little crafing... I have a couple of projects that I want to finish....

Here is a picture of my dining room back in order.....


Now, here is the mess I have left to organize.... I will have it done in no time.....


This is the rest of my madness, the worst part is over.... Until tomorrow

Goodnight and enjoy your week.
Melissa

Stay Inspired





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon