Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Little shopping and More

Okay, so today I started my day off in the hair salon. After that I did a little shopping. I went to Old Navy where they were having a 75% off sale. I spent $44.61. I saved $124.97. I was really excited about my purchases. After that I went to Joann and purchased some spellbinders that were on clearance for $5.97. Then my last stop was Michaels where I brought 2 more jetmax cubes (now I need 6 more to complete my island)and a Martha Stewart Pickett Fence Punch (i've always wanted that punch) using a 50% off coupon. My Shopping Day was very productive and budget friendly. After my day of shopping I went back to getting my craft supplies and equipment out of my dining room and stored into my craft room. I still have bags in my craft room to put away too. I will be finished by the weekend, I hope. Well, here is a few pics of my progress.

Here is what the dining room table looks like now....


Here are my purchases for today


Here is a pic of what my unfinished island.(my son in the background putting the finishing touches on my door.


Here is my Old Navy Receipt.



Everyone enjoy your evening

Melissa

Stay Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon