Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME!!!!!

Hello all, I can't believe that is has been this long since I last blogged, Well actually I can because I really couldn't keep up with the blogging since it was and still is so new to ME.. I have CHALLENGED MYSELF to blog everyday from now until the end of the month I will either show pictures of projects that I am working on, a project that I have completed or just something to say HI. I wanna really get into blogging, so this is my way, Hope it works.

The Pics that I will show you are very Chaotic, I am in the process of re-doing my scraproom AGAIN(major redo)So please don't be alarm... Once I have everything back in order I will try and post a project a day. I Hope you follow along with me.
This is some of the stuff from my room that needs to find itself back into my room. LOL





Here are some alcohol inks and other accessories on my craftroom floor that I have to put away. The hard part is to find where, I have enough storage the dilemma is where.


8 1/2 by 11 paper that I have to put away there's more in the dining room...


My new cutting station... I used the desk that I use to work on...


My shelf that needs to be reorganized.


My new desk top and jetmax cubes (I brought 12 cubes when they were 50% off and with 50% off coupons) I love coupons...... A.C. Moore has another 50% off coupon out,I have to get get 6 more cubes to complete my island.


I can't until my room is completed.. Well actually it is completed (except for the island) I just have to put everything back in it. I'm really satified with how it's turning out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I like what you did it is really nice...I can't wait to play in there....You have inspired me to change my blog page I will do it once i find something I love lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon