Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Okay, so my room is complete. And I have two projects. I will not be posting
anything tomorrow because I will be working a double shift. So I will be counting these two cards as my two post but I will be posting something on Saturday. What it will be I have no idea. Without going on and on here are my two cards. I really like the way that they turned out.

Card #1

This is Ryan a gretting farm stamp. I am practicing my copic coloring.
I used recollections white card stock for my base
I'm not sure what name the blue, yellow and red card stocks are I got them from my scraps.
The white cut out is a spellbinders die






Card #2

Ryan again
Card base is recollections
Mat was from my scraps (single sheet of DCWV I think)
Ribbon from Papertrey Ink
Blue Pieces were also from scraps (i'm trying to also use up my scraps)
Brown mat with Ryan attached is recollections cut out with another spellbinders die.







Thanks for stopping by.

Stay Inspired

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon