Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello everyone, I have not posted anything in a few days due to me working and preparing for my sister's bridal shower. I have not done anything else to my craft room and sad to say that it still isn't in order. I am so disappointed about that. Now, that I have the bridal shower behind me I will be able to Finally finish... I do not have any pictures to show today just wanted to posted something since I haven't posted anything in like 6 days... I will be sharing some dress forms tags that I am working on for Scrapin 2010 1st Tag Swap. Check out her youtube channel if you haven't already.

Well, I am signing out right now so everyone enjoy your week and Stay Inspired!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon