Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Card

Good Morning, I have a few errands to run this morning so I decided to share a card with you. I am going to enter this card into the Our Creative Corner Challenge and The Sentimental Sunday Challenge. This was a sketch challenge(for CCC), I figured out that I love these kinds of challenges. It makes things a lot easier. It still took me a while to make because I could not figure out what sentiment to place on the card. I mean if it isn't one thing it's another. For SS you had to embellish using something with a B (Buttons, Brads, Bling, Burlap etc) Oh Yeah it had to be a birthday card, So that solved my dilemma. I really enjoyed making this card and love how it turned out.




Supplies Used
Card Stock Recollections Pattern Paper Black & White Paper Pad
Spellbinder Die Labels 1
Stamp by Stampendous Rose Scroll Work
A`la mode Silver Pigment Ink
embossing powder Magic Moon Pearls by Lindys Stamp Gang
Oval Punch Fiskars
Rhinestones and Ribbon had in my stash


Have a Wonder Day
and Stay Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon