Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spring Time

Today I would like to share a card I created for a challenge over at Outlawz, one of the DT members was feeling springy so the challenge was to create a card with the colors GREEN, PINK  and YELLOW.. I accomplished the task at hand. I am a little behind with my projects, I have been enjoying the weather and running errands that needed to be taken care of. So I have to post when I can, I don't want to get to far behind in my blogging though. Well, I guess I better show my cars and go because I have another challenge to complete and I wanna get to bed a little earlier than normal. 

Have a wonderful Evening

Melissa
Supplies Used
Card Stock- Recollections
Patterned Paper- Recollections ( Garden Florals)
Celebrate Stamp- Unknown (came with a kit)
Buttons
Stickles- Silver
Ribbon- Hobby Lobby
Copic Markers- Y06, Y08, RV21 and RV23
Die Cut- Elegant Edges

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon