Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY

Hello All, and Again Happy National Scrapbooking Day... I haven't posted a video in a couple of day because I am on vacation. When I planned this vacation I wasn't thinking that this was the month of National Scrapbooking Day (what a bummer) I missed last year because I had to work and told myself that I would not miss this year and here I am up in the mountains (Deep Creek). I tried to change the dates but I couldn't get out of the commitment, the good thing is I did bring some supplies but not nearly as much as I wanted too. So hopefully I can make something. I haven't started on anything yet but I do have some pictures of the scenery. You all enjoy your day and I will be checking in and out throughout the day.





Have a Wonderful Day!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon