Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hump Day Card

It's the middle of the week already, time is truly flying. I have had a busy week, but I still found time to make a card or two. I am having a blast making cards and posting them on my blog for the few people that stop by I hope that changes pretty soon. I am loving all of the inspiration I am getting from other bloggers blogs (say that three times)challenges and sketches. My card turnover has doubled in the last few weeks and I am totally proud of that. Hopefully I can keep it up..I can't say it enough Card making, Crafting etc. is sooooo relaxing. Todays card was entered in the Greeting Card Challenge over at The Outlawz Monday Challenge (Yeah Yeah, I'm late, better late than never) I enjoyed making this card.



Have a Wonderful Hump Day!!!

Melisa

Stay Inspired

Supplies Used
Stamp- C.C. Designs Country Sugar
Copics Skin E000, E00 and E21; Hair C9, C7 and C5; Outfit V09, V06 and V12
Cardstock- Recollections and Gina K
Flowers & Sprays- Recollections
Ribbon- Hobby Lobby
Miscellaneous bling- dollar bin at Michaels; MS Butterfly punch; Stampin up Punches

2 comments:

  1. fabulous card! Melisa, love the flowers on the corner tfs huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable,thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon