Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Another Late Night

Have you ever been so excited that you could not sleep? Well, that's me tonight, this morning however you wish to put it. I would first like to say that I had a really relaxing, calming, quiet Mother's Day. I finished all of my house work Saturday so that I could relax on Mother's Day. I spent some time with my daughter and grand daughter. Then I went to the movies with my Sweetie. Once I returned home that's when the excitement began, I found a new community called Outlawz and it appeared to be a nice community so I wanted to take a look around. I was welcomed warmly by some of the other members. I was able to find some sketches and was excited to try some of them. I even joined a group and entered into one of the challenges. It's called Clean and Simple (CAS). You had to make a birthday card nothing all embellished up or anything just simple. That was right down my alley so I created the card below in less than an hour. Then I even used my scraps to create another one for Mother's Day and speaking of Mother's Day I did not complete all the cards that I wanted to but I did complete some..... Without rambling on any further here is the cards that I made for CAS.



Supplies Used
DCWV Linen Closet Stack
Tin Holtz Alteration Die (the one with the Tag)
Stamp by Stampendous Ranuncuis Field
Le Plume II markers
Brads by MME Lost and Found II collection
Memento Ink Rich Cocoa

Thanks for Stopping by


Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely.

    So glad you found Outlawz. They're such a nice supportive group!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon