Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Getting a Card in before Midnight

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to get a card in before Midnight... Why? I have no idea maybe I thought my craft room would turn in to a pumpkin or all my craft supplies and equipment would vanish... What if that were true. We all would have hundreds of projects on deck to post...LOL.. Well, anyway enough of the kidding around. My card was created based on a Magnolia stamp that I had colored with my copic markers but I had selected the wrong patterned paper and cardstock. I had to go into my scraps and match up some papers to go along with my image.




Supplies Used
Stamp Magnolia Dancing Tilda
Card Stock Recollections (kraft) and DCWV (Mi Casa - Patterned)
Ribbon Ribbon Boutique
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts ( WOC) I am Roses (IAR) and Recollections
Bling Dollar Bin @ Michaels
Die Cut Spellbinders Labels Nine
Fiskars Border Punch Upper Crest, Martha Stewart Punch Eyelet Lace
Silver Stickles
Copics (colors unknown)


Thanks for coming by:

Melissa

Stay Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon