Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Down to the wire for Mother's Day cards

We only have 3 1/2 hours left until Mother's day... It's looking like a long night and duplicate Mother's Day cards for me. I had house cleaning to do today and with breaks, lunch, youtube, checking blogs, telephone ringing, playing words with friends and hanging with friends and more breaks, I couldn't get much card making done. So this is gonna be a late late night for me.. I did complete one card that I am gonna share with you all. Hope the lucky receiver of this card likes it...





Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card, thanks for visiting my blog and following me. I am following you as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following, Have a Wonderful Mother's Day....

      Melissa

      Delete
  2. Lovely card using one of my most favorite color schemes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon