Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday's Card

Today, was not as bad as I thought it would be after being off for 10 days. I got up at 6am instead of my normal 5:45am the extra 15 minutes were worth it. My mind started going around 10am (I had already been at work for 3 hrs...LOL)My day was a good day I must say. One down and 2 more to go. Hopefully, those 2 days will be stress free days. Now to my completed card for today. I made this card using some of the left over cardstock from yesterdays project. I like the way it turned out. Simple and cute.

Front of card

Inside of card

Supplies and equipment to complete this card.
Cardstock from MME (Garden Vignettes)/ Recollections
Satin ribbon
Spellbinders die (Blossom)
Stamp set (Inkadinkadoo -Thoughts For The Day)
Stazon ink
Fiskars scallop punch..

That's it for today have to get ready for work tomorrow,
Good night and Stay Inspired!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon