Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday's Finished Project

Birthday celebration.. over, vacation.. over, Back to work tomorrow UUUGGGHHHH. Time to turn the alarm back on, 5:45am will be here in no time at all. It seemed like yesterday when I was counting down the days til my vacation started and now it is over, where did those 10 days go???? The good thing is that I only have to work 3 days then I'm off again for 2 Woo Hoo... I was asking where did those 10 days go, where did the summer go. It is already August, we only have 4 months until December. WOW... Since, time isn't slowing down any, I guess I better share with you, my altered project that I finished today. This is an altered box that I received from a youtuber: Tracy (youtube name): mrstlc1, check her out on her youtube channel.

I didn't take a before picture (sorry) but I'm sure you all know what it looked like before.

Top of box

Side of box

Inside of box

Box filled with note paper

Supplies and equipment used to create this project
Box
Black acrylic paint
Card stock from MME- Garden Vignettes
A feather
A metal frame
A button
Recollection flowers
Prima flowers/ leaves
Glimmer mist/ Lindys Stamp Gang
Wire
ATG Gun
Computer
Well, that's all I have for today thanks for stopping by.

Melissa
Stay Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon