Sunday, August 7, 2011

Altered Letter

Today I would like to share a project with you that I started a while ago. I finally finished it. I could not figure out what to do with it because the paper is so pretty that it did not need a lot of embellishing. I really enjoyed finishing this project. I have so many projects in mind that it is very overwhelming to my brain. I even started another project today.(I didn't complete it but I will before weeks end.) Without talking anymore about the incomplete project let me show you the completed project. I covered the entire letter except for the back. I used black soot around the edges.

Front of Letter

Side of Letter

Top of Letter

Supplies and equipment used on this project
Wood Letter (from Michaels)
Cardstock (Mariposa -DCWV)
Martha Stewart (buttrerfly punches)
Recollections flowers
Tim Holtz distress ink (Black Soot)
Glimmer mist (Black Magic and Caramel Apple)
Lindy's Stamp Gang (Gossmer Gold)
Glue & Hot glue gun

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon