Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gifts for Friends

Hello Everyone,
I haven't been posting any post in about a week in a half but I have been crafting. I've been working on 3 picture frames and 3 cards for 3 of my good girlfriends at work. I would have had more pics but I was so anxious to give them to my friends, that I only have 1. I really love how each frame and card turned out. My friends loved them too. Now, to my projects:


I not sure of all the equipment and supplies used but here are a list of some:
Greeting farm stamp
Copic markers
The Black Currant paper stack (DCWV)
Mi Casa stack (DCWV)
Recollections card stock
Basic basic ribbon
Big Shot
Spellbinders die
I am roses flowers
Prima flowers
Recollection flowers
Recollection bling
Recollections leaves
Hot glue
Glimmer mist
Lindys Stamp gang


Okay all Goodnite, I'll try not to stay away so long..
Stay Inspired,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon