Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Tuesday

Happy Monday to all. So, my birthday celebration has ended and I took yesterday off to regroup and get some things done around the house. The house is in order and now it is time to craft. I did complete 3 projects that I will be sharing with you all. I started two of them more than a few weeks ago and never completed them. I promised myself that I would finish up my incomplete projects before starting new projects. I also promised to use up my scraps so that is where, the other project came in. Without going on any longer, I will now show my completed projects.
PROJECT #1 This is a mini album that I started like two months ago... (I am so bad at completing minis) Personal Goal- Get better with completing minis.






SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT USED FOR THIS PROJECT
Chipboard Album from Michaels
Wild Saffron Paper Stack (K&Company)
Recollection leaves
Tim Holtz- Grundge Board
Glitter
Prima Flowers/ Recollections Flowers
Wild Saffron Embellishments (Grand Adhesions)
Sizzix Dies/ Martha Stewart Punch/ Spellbinders Die
ATG Gun

PROJECT #2 An Altered Picture Frame- I started this frame a month ago.
I love the way it turned out. (now I just have to find a picture to go in it or give it away)

SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT USED FOR THIS PROJECT
Michaels Wooden Frame
Butterfly (maker unknown)
I Am Roses- Flowers, leaves and skelton leaves
Prima- Flowers
Recollections- Flowers & Bling
Tim Holtz- Grundge Frame/ Distress Inks (Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick)
Eyelets
Key Charm
Triple Thick
JoAnn- Rub Ons

PROJECT #3 A card using my cricut (Create a Critter) I need more practice..I'm glad to be using my supplies and equipment. This card was made from my scraps... (Use your SCRAPS!!!!)

SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENT USED FOR THIS PROJECT
Cricut Expression/ Create a Critter Cartridge
Recollections Card Stock/pattern paper (Animal)
Spellbinders Die
Scallop Punch
ATG Gun

You all have a wonderful week

Melissa

Stay Inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon