Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sexy Photo Frame

It's been way tooooooo LONG,  

Hello all, I could not go another day without posting something to share, not mentioning that I am on vacation. I spent my birthday day and vaction at National Harbor.... It is very pretty here but we are going home today and believe me I will be in my craft room doing some crafting. Before I go home I will be stopping at Michaels to use my 50% off coupon (expires today) plus get some more of the jetmax cubes that are now 50% off too (that ends today as well) I would like to briefly share why I haven't posted any projects over a month. As you all know if you been keeping up with my blogs in the past, I work a full time job and have a small business on the side (I PRAY that one day it will become my PRIMARY JOB) and have family that wants a lot of my attention. So my crafting time is limited. I returned back to work after a minor surgery that had me out of work for 2 months and 10 days and had an event to do so that set me back from my crafting. The event is over but the job is still here so I will still have to manange my time properly so that I can get some crafting in. I go back to work from vacation in August so I should be able to do a little more... Well that is why I haven't been posting... On to my project, this project was made for my last event it:


SUPPLIES USED

Michaels $1 Frame
Tim Holtz Grunge Board
Metal Sheet (Making Memories)
Metal Key Charm
Metal Charm (used as a handcuff)
Studs w/ adhesive back
Tim Holtz (bottle) filled with food coloring and water
Glossy accents
Black Acrylic Paint
Lindy's Stamp Gang Spritz (Scintilating Silver)

Have a Wonderful Week

Stay Inspired

Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon