Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Card Share

Here is a card that I made on Wednesday for a challenge over at  The Outlawz Challenges.  Yes, it was another sketch challenge. But this was a special challenge for me, because I was selected to be a Guest Designer and I was super excited to do it... It was truly fun creating this card. I hope I did my teamies proud.... I will love to become a permanent member of a design team some day... Keeping hope alive...... So here is my card.
the inside of my card was left blank.  Here is the sketch

Supplies Used
Recollections card stock and patterned paper (from my scraps)
Spellbinders dies
Recollections Bling
Bling (Michaels dollar bin)
and I Rock Gems


Hope you all have a wonderful week.. Stay Inspired

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa!
    You've created a lovely card following that intricate sketch. Nicely done!
    I found you on the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings & follow me if you'd like to.
    btw…..If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
    Have a wonderfully blessed day!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon