Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dream

Today was a good day, no rain when the weather man called for it, weather not too hot or too cool. I love it when the weather is like 75 degrees. Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons, I love to watch the birds, and flowers once they have bloomed and sitting in my backyard enjoying the weather while talking with family and friends. Well on to todays card; this card was created for the Sunday Clean and Simple challenge over at The Outlawz Challenges.



Supplies used
Recollections card stock & Patterned Paper- Garden Florals
(from scraps)
Stamps from Recollections- Faries
Paper Trey Ink- Peaceful Gardens
Maury Stamp Markers
Studio G- Sparkle Glitter
Martha Stewart Punch- Scallop Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon