Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sweet Life

Today's card is a card I created for The Outlawz  CAS challenge. I had to incorporate strawberries while keeping the card Clean and Simple. Once I saw the challenge I knew I had some paper in my stash with strawberries on it. I do not have any stamps with fruit (just added that to my things I need list) I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the paper but I worked it out. I created 2 cards out of it. I'm trying to cut down on having a ton of scraps in my scrap draw. I liked how my cards turned out. So, take a look and tell me what you think.


supplies used

Green Recollections Card Stock
Pattern Paper (unknown) single sheets
Ribbon Offray
Spellbinders Dies (Lg Circles and Blossoms)
Stamp Sentiment (Michaels Dollar Bin)

That's it for now... Please leave  a comment and if you like follow me and if I haven't already I will return the favor.

Have a Great Day
Melissa

Stay Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon