Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

2nd Post of the Day

I am trying to  make up for lost time. It feels good to be in my room again, I was determined to spend majority of my day in my room. I did some straightening up in here plus entered some challenges, worked on some projects that were already in progress. I'm also trying to keep up with the Olympics.... I love watching the Summer Olympics. My favorite are the women Gymnast, then Volleyball. On to my 2nd project of the day... This was just a simple card I made using my scraps... I had to separate my scraps into color so that I can create something with them... I still try to use my scraps before starting on a new piece of paper. It's hard to do when you are entering challenges especially the color challenges.... Okay with that said here is my card. Have a wonderful week!!



SUPPLIES USED

Recollections Card Stock
Cuttlbug Embossing Folder (Leafy Branch)
Lindy Stamp Gang Spritz (Scintilating Silver)
Stickles( Silver)


Thanks for Stopping By

Melissa

Stay Inspired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon