Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Scrapbook Layout

Hello All,

   Today I would like to share with you a page layout that I created. I haven't created a layout in over a year. Actually, this layout was a challenge from one of my good scrapping friends she is also known as Paper As Fabric (De) on you tube. The challenge was to create a layout using a sketch of De's choice. We had to use a paper collection or paper that we were not really fond of, that wasn't pleasing to our eyes and made us questioned why we purchased it in the first place. We also had to use exact measurements, I am no good with  measurements but I accomplished the challenge.  Here is my layout







Supplies Used 

 K&Co Paper Stack (Sea Glass)
Cricut Cuts (Create a Critter)
Rit Rat
Lindys Stamp Gang (Sea foam green)
Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon