Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Card Share

Good Morning All,

   Hope everyone had a wonderful week. I truly cannot complain about my week at all. I was off from work for 9 days so far and before I go back I would have been off for 11 days so you all can imagine how my week was considering I didn't have to go to work. Lasnight, the family and I went to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, I must say that I was truly impressed, Joe's first impression was definitely a lasting one. Since, I been off I've been living in my craft room which I love to do. It's my little haven. I rearranged it, I may take some pictures or do a room tour. I like this set up better than the last one. It appears that I have more room now. I also decided to rearranged the bookself that I used for storage as well as displaying some of my creations and creations made by others through swaps. Well, I did not come to talk about my room so enough of that until I share it with you all..

Without rambling on here is my card:



 
I entered this card in the following challenges:
Kenny K's Krafty Krew- Black, White and 1 other color
Critter Sketch Challenge - Sketch Challenge
Cards for Men - Card made for a Man
 
 
 
Supplies Used
Kenny K Digi Stamp (Devil Girl)
Recollections Card Stock and Designer Paper
Martha Stewart Web Punch
Michaels Celebrate It Ribbon
Copic Markers
R29
R27
R24
C5
C7
C9
Corner Chomper
 
 

Well, thanks for stopping by
Hope you all have a wonderul weekend,
 
Melissa
 
Stay Inspired

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and good luck. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch, such a sexy card!! Great job, love the colors, they are perfect for that image! ;) Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on our sketch at Critter Sketch! Thanks for playing along.
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love your colouring and the image is great.

    Thanks for joinin us at cards for men.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and perfect colours for the hottie :D Thank you for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon