Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Altered Canvas

Happy Sunday Everyone,

   Hope everyones start of a new week is starting off great.  Today I started my house work kind of early so that I could relax and play in my craft room the rest of the day. I am really mutli tasking today, cleaning, crafting, watching youtube and now the football game. Baltimore Ravens vs Philadelphia Eagles... I Love the Ravens..... Gooooooo Ravens.... Okay, so I just added something to my list of mutli tasking writing this blog share. Awww man almost intercepted... ooops lol got a little distracted by the game play...Okay so onto my Altered Frame. This canvas was created for a challenge between Lisa (Scrapin 2010 of you tube) De (Paper as Frabric of you tube) the challenge was mine. The rules were to create a painted canvas with a vintage look, a stamped image, 3 different embellishments and place somewhere in our craft rooms. Take a look at what I came up with:

 Top right corner of the canvas
 Top Left corner of the canvas
 Center of the canvas

 
I hung it on the far wall of my craft room, I will be hanging more of my creations on that wall when completed.

 
Supplies Used
Artist's Loft 8x10 Canvas
Tsukineko Walnut Ink (Terra Cotta)
Deco Are Crackling Medium Weathered Wood 
Lindys Stamp Gang Spritz (Blazing Sun, Scintilating Silver)
Folk Art Acrylic Paint ( Ivory White)
Designer Paper by GCD Studios (Antiquities)
Recollections Flowers and Bling
Wild Orchard Crafts Flowers
 Tim Holtz Gears, Philosphy Tags and Adage Ticket
Metal birds and Mini Clothes Pin (unknown)
Burlap
Making Memories Wire
 
 
Thanks for Stopping By Enjoy your Week
 
 
Melissa
 
"Stay Inspired"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon