Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Feeling Free Friday...

Hey everyone, today I felt free to do whatever I wanted to do today. So I went shopping. I went to Tuesday Morning, Big Lots, Joann and Michaels. I picked up a few good things. When I get things going I will download some videos onto my blogs. Once I get the hang of things I would like to participate in the swaps and challenges.I really love crafting it is such an outlet for me. I am now in the process of getting my scraproom/laundry room made over. I can't wait until it's done. I'm super excited for the finish. I am still crafting, I just have to bring all my supplies and equipment into the dining room. It's a little frustrating at times, sometimes I may forget something that I need or think of something else that I wanna use on the project then I have to stop and go get the material. I will show a before and after video . Well goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon