Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Didn't Know

Hello everybody, Today I found out that I created my blog page correctly. One night I was just playing around on my computer and decided to make a blog. I was under the assumption that I was unsuccessful with creating my blog until tonight when again I'm just playing around on my laptop and decided to see if my blog page was created, so I typed my page name into the address bar and TaDaaaa there it was. Then I went and posted my very first blog.....YEAHHHHH. I want to meet new people who share the same passion as myself CRAFTING.... I would love to join in on the challenges, share my projects, learn new techniques and join in on the swaps. Hope this blog reach many beginner, novice, advanced and expert crafter's all over.

Until then goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon