Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring is Coming

My Second Post of the Day

 
Hello All, I am back again to share with you all a Spring card I created for the following challenges:
 
Sketch N Stash Blog Challenge - Spring Theme(Optional)
Mema's Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (Twist: Add Green)

 
 



I made this card using the Spring Fling & Summer Days combo stack, my card measures 5x5, Spellbinder Label 5 die, brads from stash, ribbon by Celebrate it (from Michaels) the stamp is by Whimsy Stamps (Sweet Blossoms) I thought she was perfect for my card. I colored her using my copic markers.
 
Well, that is it for tonight but please drop by again...
 
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, your spring card is adorable and I am so glad you decided to share it with us at Mema's Crafts. Good luck in the draw and I hope you will visit often. I am your newest follower and I hope you will follow me if you aren't already.

    Hugz
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon