Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Love is in the Air

Here are some cards I created for Valentines Day!

 

This is a card that I made for my grand daughter, I really love how it turned out.  I used an old paper stack by K&Company ( I can't remember the name off hand) The teddy bear stamp is from Michaels  dollar bin, a Martha Stewart punch and copic makers. I paper pieced the heart the teddy bear is holding.
 
 
 

the inside I used my spellbinders die and the scraps from the rest of the card. I love how it turned out.

 
 
This card was made for my Sweetheart. I used a cuttlebug die for the inside hearts and the outside hearts were made with the cricut (doodle charms cartridge) 
 The inside was left blank where I hand wrote a little note to finish off this personalized card.
 
 
This last card was made using the same paper stack ( I used up all of my scraps) The cupid was made using my cricut (sweethearts cartridge) The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

Well, Hope you enjoyed by card share I will be back with more creations.

 Thanks for stopping by
Meilssa







 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon