Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Altered Box for my Mommy

Wanted to show you all a box that I altered for my mommy. My mother would come into my craft room and see some of my finished projects and ask if she could have some of them and I would say I will make you one, I wanna keep that one for myself. Most of the time I will never make another one. So I said I'm gonna alter a box for my mother. I decided to make her a box using the Graphic 45 stack(Steampunk). I also used a making memories charm (that says cherish) a butterfly and heart charm, Tim Holtz adage tickets and corner pieces, some Recollections pearls, flowers, flat back pearls, trim, glossy accents and I also used the Tim Holtz Alteration Gadget and Gears Die to cut out the gears. This is the front of the box can you see my little butterfly?
This is the side of the box, I just love those recollections pearls
This is the back of the box
On the inside of the box I just made a little pocket and added some recollections roses and flat back pearls.
The bottom of the box I decided to use the same paper from the sides.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! your box is absolutely stunning - I love th
    e papers and the colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon