Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Altered Frame

Hello, The weekend is officially over and it's back to work for some and doctor appointments and therapy for others (me). I hope everyone had a safe and productive weekend. I must admit I could get use to not going to work and crafting majority of the day. The only thing is how would my bills get paid, better yet how would I get to purchase more crafting supplies. Well, I guess I'll be back to work when it's time. Unless I hit the lotto, or inherit some money from a long lost aunt, uncle or some one. Wishful thinking huh.. Enough of that, today I wanna share with you an altered frame I made, it wasn't made for anyone special or for any reason besides something to alter. It's one of the wooden dollar frames that you can purchase from Michaels or maybe your local craft store. I love the way it turn out.




Supplies Used
Altered Frame (of course)
Recollections Flowers and Bling
Skelton Leaves (I Am Roses)
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Vintage Photo and Black Soot, Adage Tickets, Alcohol Inks and Grundge Board Letters
Stickers
Graphic 45 paper
Glossy Accents
Black Acrylic Paint
Lindy Stamp Gang Spritz
Charms and buttons

Have A Wonderful Day!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. love your frame the flowers are beautiful and a fab colour combo tfs huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog please follow, leave a comment and come back real soon